To promote culture of excellence in the areas of spiritual formation, instruction, research, extension and production
* To integrate positive values at all of education
* To offer additional technical and baccalaureate courses that cater to the needs/demands of the local and/or global market
* To design Christian formation programs that are effective and responsive to the psycho spiritual needs of the students, pupils, parents and personnel
* To make SMCC an authentic center of performing arts that promotes Filipino cultures, customs, traditions and values
* To continue the upgrading of the facilities and services for the satisfaction of its clientele
* To continually upgrade the teachers' professional and emotional growth and their quality of instruction.
* To establish harmonious linkages with the Alumni, PTCA, LGU and other stakeholders to gain support for the school development plans.
* To work for the accreditation by any recognized accrediting agency.
* Design initiatives and/or approaches that cater to the community extension and development and/or social investments.
* To conduct research for the school and community development