• To integrate positive values at all levels of education.
• To offer additional technical and baccalaureate courses that cater to the needs/demands of the local and/or global market at a fair price.
• To design Christian formation programs that are effective and respective to the psycho-spiritual needs of the students, pupils, parents, and personnel.
• To make SMCC an authentic center of performing arts that promotes Filipino cultures, customs, traditions and values.
• To continue the upgrading of the facilities and services for the satisfaction of its clientele.
• To continually upgrade the teachers’ professional and emotional growth and their quality instruction.
• To establish harmonious linkages with the alumni, PTCA, LGU and other stakeholders to gain support for the school development plans.
• To work for the accreditation by any recognized accrediting agency.
• Design initiatives and/or approaches that cater to the community extension and development and/or social involvements.
• To conduct research for the school and community development.
SAINT MICHAEL COLLEGE OF CARAGA
Atupan Street, Nasipit, Agusan del Norteadmin@smccnasipit.edu.ph(085)343-3251,283-3113
© 2018 Saint Michael College of Caraga